In Stock Makes Cost per Ltr
50 ML 1 liter $16.47
100 ML 2 Liters $11.73
500 ML 10 Liters $12.00
1 Liter 20 Liters $10.33
Permanon Platinum is the newly developed sealant for all surfaces and has the highest concentration of 14Si particles to ensure maximum protection of the most finest surfaces.
Platinum can be used universally on most materials: Painted surfaces and wood, GRP- Rubber and plastic covers, hard plastics and synthetic fibers, metals and metal alloys.
No danger exists for the above mentioned different surface structures in regards to an interaction or reaction on the different materials, since Permanon ensures a comprehensive protection and is value-preserving.
Contaminants like brake dust, insects, bird droppings, tar, resin and carbon deposits, soot, oil and fat, fuel deposits, and other adverse environmental impacts on vehicles can be easily removed with Platinum, thanks to the sealing of the surface.
Permanon Platinum, because of its highly concentrated composition is not suitable for large areas or transparent glass. For this purpose, please use our product Permanon Diamond. Fast and thorough application made easy.
• Private households
• Building management
• Industry and Robotics
• Street and water vehicles
• Fitness equipment
• Automation systems
• Machinery maintenance
• Restaurants and Hotels
• Schools and authorities
• Cash register areas and conveyors
• Prostheses and plastic wraps
• Eyeglasses and hearing aids Fast and thorough application made easy
Dab or spray a 5% (1:20) solution on the surface to be protected. It must have been cleaned thoroughly and fat-free before. Remove excess cleaner afterwards, rinse or dry. No reaction time required, and the product need not be rubbed on or polished. This is a much simpler application than what is required for competitor products. You will receive a protective, glossy effect. Also, follow-up maintenance/cleaning will be simplified by up to 80%.
Recommended Ratios of Platinum to Distilled Water
• For the first application, 2% - 5%.
• For a brush-up a 2% - 3% concentration will be sufficient.
• Once mixed Permanon Platinum should be used within 3 weeks.
• 1 liter of the concentrate will yield 50 liters of the ready-to-use solution with a concentration of 2% edit.
Yach Supershine Professional
In Stock Makes Cost per Ltr
500 ML 10 Liters $11.60
1 Liter 20 Liters $8.69
20 Liter 400 Liters $8.20
Permanon is a safe and simple-to-apply surface protection that produces a brilliant shine on all solid truck surfaces. When applied, nano-engineered particles of Permanon's Silicium 14Si electro-statically bonds and fill microscopic pores and pits that naturally occur in solid materials. These nono-imperfections allow dirt and grime to bond to the surface, Permanon bridges and fills them making it harder for dirt to embed.
• No polish marks.
• Very easy to remove for repainting.
• Highly UV Resistant and temperature resistant up to 572°F.
•Reduces wash-down time by up to 50%
•Does not contain silicone or wax.
•Leaves a brilliant shine.
• No polishing or waxing - very easy to apply.
Permanon Yacht Supershine Professional
Permanon Yacht Supershine Professional is highly UV resistant. It extends the life of polyurethane topcoats, FRP, glass, steel, leather, etc. provides a long lasting high gloss surface protection allowing up to 50% faster wash-downs and longer lasting top coats. Yacht Pro is formulated to be applied neet (in concentrate form) to high wear areas such as the hull. Yacht Pro is also very effective on Fifth Wheels, Travel Trailers, and Motor Homes. Very effective on boat trailers and reaching those hard to reach spots. On a boat trailer you can spray it on all components and walk away protecting all solid surfaces with a coating that has extrordinary water repelling capabilities.
No Polish marks or buffing, its easily applied and leaves a brilliant shine. Non-toxic, non-flammable, as well as solvent free and completely bio-degradable. Resistant to most acids, alkaline solutions, salts, contaminants and solvents. Easy to remove for repaints, does not contain silicone or wax and is temperature resistant up to 300°C
● 125 gram canister Retail $43.58 Internet $47.94
● 250 gram canister Retail $67.80 Internet $74.58
Permanon PS Paste is a completely different (and very effective) product based on a mixture of high quality soaps instead of the conventional abrasive compounds usually found in cleaners.
This product is almost pH neutral when applied- between pH 7 and 7.6 and is non-abrasive. It cleans more effectively than more aggressive cleaning products, it removes all difficult organic fouling without damaging surfaces or even removing shine. Great for sensitive surfaces and heavily soiled areas.
Named as magic soap in the French press, it beats all by its sheer effectiveness, use PS Paste once, and you will be convinced.
Non toxic, non-flammable, solvent-free and completely biodegradable.
• Removes virtually any stubborn organic stain without any abrasives or harsh solvents.
• Removes carbon fouling, scuff marks, cosmetic and lotion stains, soiling from frequently touched surfaces, and a wide variety of other aggressive organic deposits
• Made from pure soaps blended to reinforce the cleaning power of each individual type of soap yet is safe to use on most any solid surface (not safe for polycarbonate)
• Brilliant Shine without buffing or polishing
• Finger print resistant
• 50% reduction in time spent on cleaning and polishing
• Resists most acids, solvents and alkalis
• Electro-static bond repels airborne dust
• No chemical reaction with the surface
• Effective on interior and exterior surfaces
• Non-toxic, Non-flammable and biodegradable
• Temperature resistance up to 572ºF/ 300ºC
Permanon coatings will allow you to reduce the amount of specialty and aggressive spot cleaners used to maintain the surfaces. Correspondingly, you will need fewer hours of labor to clean treated versus untreated surfaces, all without compromising appearance or safety. By adding a Permanon
coating, cleaning times can be reduced by as much as 50%.Permanon gives you the ability to control your labor costs and meet the most demanding customer expectations through improved surface protection and cleaning technologies as well as eliminating the need for personal protective products (when applying Permanon). Because Permanon Silicium Si14 is water-based and electrostatically attaches to the surface rather than chemically bonding, it can be easily and rapidly sprayed on to all types of surfaces; i.e. paint, glass, steel, plastic, alloys etc. without risk of damage or affecting re-painting.
Glass is a great quick detailer on a Permanon protected surface. Great as a detailer for Auto Interiors. Leaves a natural feel and resists oils from your skin. The surface will repel air-born dust as well. Add 30% alcohol and it becomes a cleaner and protectant.